A young mother of three sons (including one on the autism spectrum) journaling experiences with biomedical treatment, gut healing, and diet restrictions. Therapies, family stress and joyful accomplishments. This blog is meant to educate and inspire, as well as connect with other families seeking recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Some Blogs and Websites..
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(51)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Licking the spoon
- Respite
- And another...
- Phrase that made me smile
- A new song
- New phrases that made me smile
- "Jack"Coloring inside the lines. Amazing!
- Amazing
- New phrases that make me smile
- Recipe that works #5
- Recipe that works #4
- Stimming
- Progress
- Isolation and Alienation
- First day completely GFCF
- My new hobby: the GFCF diet
- Recipes that work #2 and #3
- Note to self #1
- Recipe that works #1
- An Artist
- Jumping in
-
▼
August
(21)




2 comments:
I think there is something wrong with that rabbit....I love the picture of Jack :)
Hello, M! Glad to have found you:) My entire blog is dedicated to documenting my daughter's progress through biomedical treatment. I hope I can help in any way!
~and yes, coloring in lines is truly amazing for our kids! My NBear still has trouble with that. Kudos to your Jack!
Post a Comment